Formal Notice – AGM 2022 The Club Central AGM for 2022 will be hosted on the: 8th of February 2022 – 18h00 for 18h30 Morningside Country Club 1 de la Ray Road Morningside Dinner will be
Formal Notice – AGM 2022
The Club Central AGM for 2022 will be hosted on the:
- 8th of February 2022 – 18h00 for 18h30
- Morningside Country Club 1 de la Ray Road Morningside
- Dinner will be served – on the Club
1. Opening & Welcome
2. Notice of Meeting
4. Adoption of Agenda
5. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Previous AGM
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Previous AGM
7. President’s Report – President Cliff Van Der Westhuizen
8. Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer Rod Williams
9. Membership Fees 2022 – confirmation of fees for 2022
10. Honorary Memberships
11. Election of New Committee Members
The AGM will be followed by our standard Noggin meeting.
The link below includes the minutes of the previous AGM hosted on the 9th March 2021
Nomination Forms for Committee & Honorary Members as below: – please note that nominations should be send by the 1st of February 2022.
I will be creating a WhatsApp group for RSVP for catering purposes – please join the group if you wish to attend.
See you on the 8th of February!
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Morningside Country Club
1 De La Rey Rd, Morningside.