INVITATION: 6 JUNE 2021 : BMWMCC OFF ROAD OPEN DAY – come and PLAY !! BMW Motorrad Club Cape training open day at Anura
INVITATION: 6 JUNE 2021 : BMWMCC OFF ROAD OPEN DAY – come and PLAY !!
BMW Motorrad Club Cape training open day at Anura
You are invited to join the BMW Motorrad Club Cape training team for a fun filled day where you are able to test your limits and skills in a controlled environment. The club training team will be setting up obstacles and scenarios for you to determine where you can excel and where you would require more training.
The event will be organised around 4 groups, each participating in a few challenges, then rotate to the next challenge. Come show us what you’ve learned at the club training up to now, or YouTube!
Some of the experiences / challenges will include a test of the following:
- Loading bikes on trailers the correct way
- “Walking the bike” through an obstacle course
- Picking up the bike in different scenarios
- Different riding positions for different terrain
- Bike setup for specific riders
- Slow race through a designated area
- U-turns with various degrees of difficulty
- Off-camber and incline control
- Safely maneuvering a ditch
- Bike to bike towing exercises
- Barrel racing
- “Bike-khana” course
- AND FOR THOSE ASKING!!! Terrain WITH a combination of sand, Jeep tracks, steep Sani pass like conditions with cambered U-turns and single track riding
- And more surprises!
Who can join? Any brand, any size adventure bike, any skill level. This is to compete against your own skills and to improve or to identify where the missing links are.
- Paid up club members: R250.00 pp
- Non Paid up club members: R325.00 pp
BMW Motorcycle Club Cape, FNB : 201 709 (Long Street), Account: 500 6009 8602,
Reference, “Name,Training” as reference.
This will include: coffee on arrival, fun-filled 3/4 day of testing and/or improving your skills.
You will be responsible for own snacks/nibbles during the day BUT are welcome to support Anura restaurant for a late lunch after the training. Final details will be forwarded to the confirmed bookings.
Closing date: 3 June 2021
Bookings: Anna-Marie ([email protected]) or 082 8991169 (WA)
(Sunday) 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Anna-Marie WilkenAnna-Marie Wilken