BMW Motorrad Club Cape … Notice of Annual General Meeting on 27th October 2020 at 19H30 Notice of the
BMW Motorrad Club Cape … Notice of Annual General Meeting on 27th October 2020 at 19H30
Notice of the [AGM] Annual General Meeting is hereby served on the date of publishing on the official club website as per the club constitution.
Business shall be conducted in the following order:
- Notice convening the meeting
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Motions submitted
- Nominated Committee members
- Club Members vote for Committee
To submit a motion for A.G.M. follow the procedure as below:
- All Motions need to be received in writing by the secretary at least 14 days before the Annual General Meeting
- Such Motions need to have a proposer and a seconder who should both be club members in good standing
- The proposer should write the proposal under the heading “Proposal” and the motivation for such proposal under the heading “Motivation”
- The proposer will be given the opportunity to speak to the Proposal at the meeting
- The Motion will be voted on at the meeting
The Committee shall be elected at an Annual General Meeting.
Nominations must be called for at a General Meeting at least one month immediately prior to the Annual General Meeting.
Nominations are to be made by a proposer and a seconder, and the nomination must be accepted by the nominee. The Secretary shall record all such nominations. If more nominations than vacancies on the committee are received, the Committee shall be elected by a secret ballot of the members present at the Annual General Meeting. The nominees relative to the vacancies receiving the highest number of votes shall be the Committee for the coming year. The Committee so elected shall at its first meeting after the Annual General Meeting, elect the office bearers from their members, and decide on the portfolios of the additional member
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Rouen WilliamsRide leader
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!